A favorite of ours, based on the the chili you can get from iconic “Real Chili” in Milwaukee, WI. It is less like “soup” and the meat has a thicker consistency (like Sloppy Joe meat). The ingredients are layered in.
- 1 package spaghetti
- 1 box of Wick Fowler’s 2-Alarm Chili mix
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 16-oz can Kidney Beans
- 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 small onion (white or yellow)
- 2 cups sour cream
- Brown the ground beef. Drain
- add the tomato sauce
- Add the Chili mix
- Boil the pasta (12 minutes)
- Boil the kidney beans on low/medium heat
My main purpose for starting this blog is so that I can add our personal recipes to a page where they can get picked up by Yummly. So that I can do meal planning. I may post other things as I think of them. Maybe.
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading. — Lau Tzu